I will be going through what you can do to make your lips look fuller. I personally have pretty full lips but I still use this hack on myself when I want them to look even fuller.
Products you will need:
– The lip liner you would want to line your lips with
– A white pencil liner (I actually used an eye-liner for this)
– Your Lipstick & Lipgloss
– A Powder Highlighter (this is totally up to you, I used Becca Cosmetics “Opal” to Highlight my Cupids Bow)
1) make sure your Lips are clean (e.g ex-foliated)
2) Line and contour the outer sides of your lips ( fill in the corners)
3) On the centre of your lips highlight with the white pencil
4) Apply the Lipstick or Lip-gloss of your choice, and make sure you have blended the highlighted and contoured areas of your lips
If you have any questions or requests please either comment on my posts on my blog, on my Instagram or on my Facebook Page.