Hello Hello 🙂
Okay guys, so by the name of this title you have guessed what this post is going to be about!!
For all of you nightlife lovers, whether your going to a club, a girls night out, a work event or a date night with the Mr, the palette which I have crowned my “go-to night time palette” will be the perfect pick for you!
I have recently got a few items from the Camila Coelho Nightlife collection from Sigma Beauty and i’m LOVING them, and yes you guessed it, the palette is from her collection. The palette has a mix of warm tones and strong sultry tones which can make the perfect combination for a night look, or if you are going for a day look, it has a whole row of golds and coppery warm tones (so you can save those £$ and not invest in a day palette).
The Colours Include:
- Bijou: Light, buttery gold
- 4 Star: Metallic gold pearl
- Panache: Mid-tone matte, taupe brown
- Topaz: Mid-toned terracotta, matte brown
- Skyline: Light, cool matte pink
- VIP: Bright, purple/pink with a slight frost
- Boogie: Deep blue/purple frost
- Urbanette: Plum/eggplant shade, matte
- No Waiting: Smoky grey with a little shimmer
- Leather Pants: Almost black, matte
- After Hours: Deep and smoky, warm matte brown
- Disco Ball: True metallic silver
Although the collection is named “Nightlife”, I will also use a few items from the during the day. A Fave item of mine, that has joined my highlighter family, is the collection’s little liquid highlighter called “Afterglow” it will give you that “Highlight Bling” look.
I found the Collections “Nightlife brush set” to be a diverse brush set, as it incorporates brushes for facial contour and eye contour. I use all of the collection’s brushes everyday and have moved them into my most used brush pot. Also, may I just add that Sigma Beauty brushes are my all time fave, and the thing that makes them even more attractive, aside to their high quality, is that they have a 2year warranty, you can’t beat that now can yah!
The brush set contains:
- E15 – Flat Definer: Sharp and precise application. Press product along upper and lower lash lines to create an easy thin liner. Works with gel, liquid or powder products.
- E25 – Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect.
- E55 – Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- F35 – Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow.
- F40 – Large Angled Contour: Cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
I hope this post has helped in making your decision on a night time palette, ideal brushes and a go to highlighter. If you follow me on an other social networks such as Instagram or snapchat, you will know that I am an absolute Sigmanator and use their products on myself and clients on a daily basis.
Remember to use code SIGMA2016 to receive a discount off your order :).
Until next time, much Love,